Anyway I'll make the effort to keep this in the context of this site. Vacuums and friends. most of us don't start out with the most expensive cleaner. we start with a little kick around vac, and after a few trips to the department store, and finally after wasting time and money, we decide to invest in a top of the line cleaner. Top of the line, meaning designed well and built to last; not price. Now there are some expensive poorly designed machines and some moderately price but well designed machines out there. The trick is know what to prepare for. After all, we want a cleaner to do a great job and stand the test of time. So here are a few things to consider.
- If you plan on using a cheap vacuum (by choice) be prepared to vacuum more than normal in order to get half the job done. And prepare your budget to replace them often. But if you go this route do it on purpose not because you just don't know the damages involved. carpeting, furnishing, air quality, time and money.
- If you are going to spend a large sum on a vacuum you should either be intimately familiar with the unit or test before you buy it.
- If you are planning on buying the Kirbys and the Rainbows of the vacuum world, then be prepared for the learning curve and the discipline need to properly operate and maintain these units.
- With water units be prepared to empty the water bin after every use. Make sure that you are comfortable pulling a canister around. Try it first.
- For Kirby type users and other machines that require disconnecting in order to uses the multiple units. Be prepared to learn the basic operations or frustration will be a constant companion. There're not a lot of things worst in the consumer world than spending a large sum on an item and not being able to use it.
- What ever you do, (if you're financing an expensive) please, no 30-36 month plans. You'll lose motivation after 18 payments. Then you'll down right hate the machine and the person who sold it to you.
Stay tuned for what to look for when selecting a vacuum or shampooer.
PURCHASE YOUR NEW, USED OR REFURBISHED CLEANERS HERE
Factory Authorized KIRBY Service Center
Authorized Hoover, Dirt Devil, Royal Dealer
Filter Queen, Rainbow, Bissell vacuums and Bissell Shampooers and more
Vacuum Repair-Service Maintenance-Kirby Refurbish-Bags-Belts-parts-shampoo
We Service Union County-Stanly County-Mecklenburg-Pageland SC and others
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND RECEIVE SPECIAL OFFERS